Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yikes!

I was sitting next to Josh today and noticed something shiny up his nose. I said, "Josh, what's in your nose?" Completely calm he said back to me, "A screw, Mommy." The little monkey put a stinkin screw up his nose! Who knows where it came from or let alone how long it had been there. It was jammed in there good. Mike had to use tweezers to get it out. What's next... a bean in the ear??

3 comments:

T said...

OMG. I'm glad to hear it didn't go any further and that he is okay. How scary.

TASS said...

Oh my word!!!! Gianna likes to suck on crayons.

TASS said...

Oh my word...I thought it was bad that Gianna likes to suck on crayons. You really can't turn around for a second! And I saw her little footprints on the kitchen table the other day!!!