I was wrong... what a big boy he is! We got to the dentist this morning and we were the only ones in the whole office. They clear the office for first time, young patients. It was so nice. Josh did better than I could have expected and we both had a lot of fun. I am proud to say he has no cavities, but definitely takes after mommy and daddy in the crooked teeth department.
Getting xrays taken
Josh's favorite was the squirting water
By this point I was amazed at my little boy doing so well
Not too thrilled about those metal instruments in his mouth

3 comments:
my gosh, you mean they get that big? hehe
Found your blog from Aron - welcome to the blogging world!
what a rockstar!! I'm so proud of him! Give him a huge hug from Lilath.
Wow! What a BRAVE boy! I need to get dentist books for my JJ.
Post a Comment