Last Christmas we got Josh a puppy. Maybe I should be honest and say that Daddy got a puppy last Christmas. Roxy was such a fun puppy and even with Josh only being 1 1/2, they played so well together. As Roxy has gotten older she has become a complete spaz. She is really hyper and loves to jump up on anyone and everyone. We got her fixed and thought that would help... it didn't. I know a lot of it has to do with her not getting as much attention as she needs. Josh loves his dog even though she is crazy. I've always wanted Josh to be able to play with her, but we seriously lock Roxy on the side yard when Josh goes out to play because Roxy will attack him.
This afternoon Josh and I were in the backyard playing and he wanted me to let Roxy out. I went ahead and did with Josh close by my side. To my amazement Roxy was like a completely different dog. She was calm, nice and didn't jump up (or I should say attack) us. We had so much fun.


1 comment:
There is nothing better than a boy and his dog.
Might I suggest you take Roxy for some dog training classes. It will do wonders. She's at a good age right now.
Post a Comment