I got Mike tickets to a Golden State Warriors game for his bday. For you non basketball fans, that is his favorite NBA team. We went a few years ago (I was actually pregnant with Josh and didn't know it) and had a blast. This time I got court side tickets! The game is Tuesday night in Oakland and I am so excited. My mom and sister are coming into town tomorrow, which is so convenient because we'll just leave the boys home with them. It is a big deal for us to get out without the boys. This is maybe the second time we've gone out since Josh was born, 2 1/2 years ago! It's not that we don't like to go out by ourselves, we would just rather take the kids with us. Mike works such long hours that when he has his days off we'd rather hang out at home with each other and the kids than do anything else. Tuesday should be fun. I'm looking forward to it, even though I'm sure I'll miss the boys like crazy. The only time I haven't put Josh to bed is when I was in the hospital having Jason. I know... you are probably thinking that is pathetic! Give me a couple more years and I'll be writing a blog titled, "Kids for rent!"
1 comment:
Have a great date night! We are the same way. We don't get on too many date nights. We enjoy being together as a family too. If you're like us, you'll be talking about the kids the entire date. : )
Post a Comment