Today Mike was home with the boys and I went and subbed in a 6th grade class. This class was great. All the students were well behaved, polite and respectful. I was very impressed all day. In the afternoon, it was time to switch classes for Science. This meant that my class was going next door and that class was coming to me. I knew the second this group walked in (or bombarded) the classroom that I was in for it! This class was downright disrespectful, rude, and mean! I have seen my share of "difficult" students, but nothing like I saw today. How can two 6th grade classes right next door to each other be complete night and day?? I am so dissapointed in the lack of respect that some children have nowadays for their elders. If the paddle was still allowed in school, I would have "tanned their hides" as my Grandpa says.
1 comment:
these young whippersnappers!! you tell 'em april!
Post a Comment