Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Pumpkin Day!

Tonight I took the boys to a Halloween/Birthday party that some friends of ours had. Josh and I had fun getting his pirate costume all ready. At first he wasn't sure about the tattoos for his face, but once I put the first one on he loved it and kept saying, "Thank you, Mommy." I put Jason in Josh's superman outfit he wore his 1st Halloween. Jason looked so cute! Once we were at the party for a while we decided to take the kids trick or treating. Josh was a little hesitant at first, but once he noticed he was getting candy he started to enjoy himself. A few times I caught him trying to walk right into people's houses. Little brother was a trooper in his stroller. Once we got home we of course, had to turn on Peter Pan and watch it for a little while before bedtime. We had a blast and since Daddy had to work, we have lots of candy for him when he gets home!
Here is Superbaby


The Pirate

No comments: