Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where Have You Been All My Life?

We have wood blinds on all the windows in our house. They are white and seem to attract tons of dust. They are not my favorite to clean, so they tend to stay dusty, which I hate. The other morning I cleaned the blinds on our biggest window and it took me forever. I used a wet wash cloth and then went over it again with a dry one. Today I was at Target and found the Pledge Multi Surface Duster. How come I never knew about this? This product is amazing and perfect for cleaning blinds. It took me no time at all and was so easy that I held Jason and cleaned my blinds at the same time. The best part of it all is that it is under $3.00 and I had a $3.00 off coupon. I got it for free!!!

By the way, my husband thinks I am the biggest dork for posting this as a blog.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I need this!!! Where did you get the coupon?? I'm getting this...after payday...unless I get a coupon so it's free for me too:)

Aron said...

mike, dont make fun. i am SO glad you posted this because i have those stupid wood blinds too that drive me insane. i am going to have to get these this weekend!!

T said...

First: Way to go. You scored! FREE - nice!

Second: Thanks for the tip. I don't think you're a dork for posting this. I think it's great. We have to share our great finds, especially when it comes to cleaning house. : )

TASS said...

OMG...seriously where did you get the coupon?!?!?!? I clean my blinds the old fashioned way with soapy water and it takes a day and a half...because I have something like 25 windows.

Denise D. West said...

First, he thinks you're a dork because he's a man and doesn't know how exciting things like that can be. Dwayne thinks I'm a dork when I skip around the house with mine. :) But I know just how you feel. I used to clean blinds the same way and a couple of years ago I discovered "the new invention." I felt the same way and if I was just discovering it, it'd be all over my myspace right now. It makes dusting so much fun, doesn't it? Have a good time!

Denise D. West said...

Oh, I forgot to mention...in case you haven't already discovered it: Swiffer sweeper dry (for sweeping) and wet (for mopping). You will fall in love.