A lot of my friends have been doing blogging and I love reading all of them. I decided to jump on the band wagon and do one myself. (thanks Lisa, Aron, Jaimee, and Denise) Who knows when I'll find the time to sit at my computer and keep this updated, but I'll give it a try. (it's 10:00 pm right now and I should so be in bed)
Enjoy!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

5 comments:
Hey, not bad! What a handsome family! I guess you can teach an Ol'dog new tricks, look maw I'm blagging or blocking or I guess I mean blogging! Wow, the boys are growing so fast...gee! We haven't seen them in I don't remember how long...but then, I can't remember where I put my keys half the time! Take care all, I'll be looking for you in good ol'Hollister! Nice Blog! Nice photos!
i think you need to change your blog name or we can't be friends. you know my biggest annoyance is people spelling names wrong to have them start with the same letter! :) love you friend.
YAY!!! cant wait to read about all the katherman adventures :) blogging is addicting watch out!
April, I'm glad you started a blog, I will be able to keep up with your updates better now.
I have a blog too :o) scrappingservant.com
I'm happy to be an inspiration. It's fun, isn't it!? I know I wrote that I don't read anyone's blog, which I didn't, but I've started (and I changed it) and I look forward to reading your thoughts.
Post a Comment