Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Days of School

School is in full swing. The boys are doing awesome and I have a great group of 3rd graders. No one cried the first day of school but me! I didn't even make it to my morning teacher's meeting because I was such a wreck after I dropped off Jason.  More details to come, but I know my mom you all are dying to see first day of school pictures so here ya go. =)

Don't mind my terrible camera... it must have been on the wrong setting.












Two more days left of our first week. I am so looking forward to the weekend. I miss my boys so much during the day!

4 comments:

T said...

Glad everyone is having a great first week of school.

Lisa said...

they look so sweet and big and grown, it makes me teary!

Rachel said...

Great pictures. I'm sure you can't wait until the weekend! I'm glad it's been a good week, though.

Shebecomes said...

so grown up...