Last month we all surprised Mike's mom for her birthday with a family trip to Carmel and a family photo shoot. It was such a beautiful day and so much fun. We haven't received all the proofs yet, but our photographer put a sneak peak on his blog. You can check them out HERE. They are awesome, besides the seeing up my dress pics...oh boy.
I would highly recommend the photographer, Neil Simmons. He was really neat to work with and he travels to locations. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

3 comments:
Beautiful! I am sure that was the perfect present for Dianna.
There are sooo many good ones, I don't know how you'll ever choose! I love the ones with you all in a line looking at the sunset and the ones of your inlaws w/ their grandkids.
These are sooooo great! I think I'll do that for both our parents too....one of these days. :0)
Post a Comment