Moving day was also my birthday. I'm not gonna lie... my birthday pretty much was a drag this year with moving, but we did take a break and enjoyed some birthday ice cream cake during the day. Oreo... my fave.
And a little side note...I know for a fact that the Lord will not give us what we can't handle. Here is a little confirmation...
My 1st grade classroom is completely done. I worked so hard over the last month getting it done since I knew things would be crazy with the move. I got asked yesterday if I wanted to switch to 3rd grade. That is the grade I used to teach, the only grade I have ever taught(besides subbing). Of course, I said yes, and I am so excited. I love that age group and I know it so well. Here's the confirmation part... I have 6 days until Back to School Night. 6 days to move my completely done 1st grade classroom to my new 3rd grade room. God has a plan and knows I can handle it.
My awesome sister is coming into town tomorrow and we are going to work all day long at school. Hopefully, we can get it all done or at least most of it.
God is just so good and never ceases to amaze and surprise me with his plans.

1 comment:
You'll get it done - and what doesn't get done is just not going to matter that much! We need to a do a belated bday celebration. And...umm....where are the pix of the new place? I guess I'm just going to have to check it out in person. :)
Post a Comment