They were really excited. Josh was all ready to tell Santa that he wanted a red dirt bike for Christmas. He was a little hesitant when we got there, we figured as soon as he saw his friends go talk to Santa then he would be fine.
The pics tell all...

Since the Santa pics were oh so lovely, we tried taking some pics in front of the Snowmen. Josh was a little happier because he got a bag of goodies, but Jason still looks a little spooked.
What memories...

3 comments:
okay, no pic of the boots...stop teasing me!
I love how Josh wouldn't even look at Santa. Maybe if I don't look he'll go away. ; ) They are so cute.
LOL!!! The same thing happened to us! I gave up. Grammie even took a pic with Santa - on his lap! I was laughing so hard.
Post a Comment