Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

We had such a nice Christmas with our little family. This was the first year since we had the boys that Mike has been off on Christmas. Usually, he's home in the morning and then it is just the boys and I home for the rest of the day and evening. It makes the realization that we have no family in Hollister even harder when I am home alone with the boys on holidays.

The boys and I loved having Daddy home all day and night. We opened presents and played all day. Mike and I had so much fun playing Santa this year. Now that the boys are older and get it (especially Josh) it was fun to really play it up.

Opening stockings


This was in Mike's stocking. (I couldn't resist) He always said he would never date a cheerleader. (all those shots he missed playing in his college basketball games was because he sneaking a peak at me on the sidelines)


Santa left Jason a scooter


Santa left Josh a dirt bike



DJ Josh and karaoke Jason


Jason loves playing in his Mac (from CARS) tent



We are so incredibly blessed!!! Happy Birthday, Jesus!!

1 comment:

TASS said...

Totally blessed to have the Daddy's home for Christmas. Yeah! BTW, awesome picture of Mike and his cheerleader tee!