Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ho Ho Ho


Santa was at Daddy's work on Friday night, so we took the boys to see him. Josh was so excited to go. While we were driving there I told Josh that Santa was going to ask him what he wanted for Christmas. Josh kept saying he wanted a birthday card.... who knows?? When we got there Josh was so shy. He didn't even say a word to Santa. I guess better shy than terrified. You can tell by the picture. The boys didn't even smile. Maybe they were in awe of good 'ol jolly Santa.

2 comments:

TASS said...

I was soooo disappointed that I didn't know about Santa being at the POA Hall. I read about it in their paper last night and called Lee. He didn't even know about it!

T said...

I'm sorry we missed you. The boys are so cute. Looking a bit scared, but cute! Next year we'll have to plan to be there at the same time.