Every December, Mike's work has a formal dinner/dance charity event. This was our first year going and it will now be a yearly tradition. We had a ton of fun with some great friends!
The ballroom was just beautiful. We even won a corny game and got to take home our centerpiece. Right now it's sitting on my kitchen counter. I haven't quite decided where to put it. I love it, but I can't say that it is 2 little boy friendly.


Such a blast!

5 comments:
I agree! What a fun night out! We had a blast as well.
My centerpiece worked out wonderfully with for our dinner party tonight! It was so much fun and I saw all these people I hadn't seen in ages!
It looks like a lot of fun and so glad you are getting to the point where you "can get away". It is so important for you two as well. You look AMAZING! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
You look HOT!
Very fancy! You look frickin AMAZING! Can't believe 2 kids came out of that body. ha!
So glad you had a night out - it's important to do that once in a while :)
Post a Comment