In my "pre kid" days I used to love the fall time change. Who wouldn't want an extra hour of sleep? Now that I have two little ones, I dread the time change. It makes for a good week of out of whack sleep schedules. Last night I kept Josh up later and tried with Jason, but he was out. Well, it didn't help because Jason was up at 5am and Josh was up soon after. Since we were up and about so early it felt like church didn't start until noon and at 4:00 pm I was looking at the clock thinking it was time for bath and bed. Give them a few more days and I'm sure bed time and wake time will get back to normal, but I think today was the longest day ever!
2 comments:
I agree! I also dread the time change. It is a little better now that the girls are old. When they get up at 6am they just play quietly in their room.
Thank goodness it's normal...my little one has been off kilter since Sunday and it's making me crazy!
Post a Comment