I have to admit that cooking is not one of my favorite things. I am not the best chef, which doesn't help. Mostly, I don't enjoy cooking because I am an incredibly picky eater. Since Mike works nights I really don't have to cook big meals very often. When I do, I feel like we are always eating the same thing. A friend of mine told me about www.kraftfoods.com where I have found some awesome, easy and yummy recipes. On this website you can sign up for weekly emails that give recipes from meals to deserts to side dishes... you name it. You can also sign up for a free magazine that has a ton of great recipes and entertaining tips in it as well. I got mine in the mail last week and love it. Check it out!
1 comment:
Ooooh, I'll have to check that website out. Thanks!
Also, check my BMCC (Busy Moms Culinary Club) blog. It should be one of my blogs listed under my profile. I have posted lots of recipes my friends and I have shared with each other. I've also posted our favorite websites having to do with food. : )
Post a Comment