Jason is about 2 weeks shy of being 6 months old, so I thought it was probably about time to start rice cereal. I picked some up on our Target outing today. The boy absolutely loved it! I figured I would just hold him in my lap and feed him, but before I started I thought I'd put him in the high chair for fun. To my surprise he totally fits in the high chair and loved being able to sit up and look at Josh and I.

Josh was sitting in his chair eating his dinner watching me feed and take pictures of Jason. I think he started to get a little jealous. He kept saying, "Mommy, look I am eating my food too!" Of course, I had to take some pics of him as well. This is the pose he gave me.

Looks like I am about to have my hands full (not like I don't already) at meals.
1 comment:
awww...they're so cute
Post a Comment