This is the first Thanksgiving in years that Mike actually has off. To make it even better he didn't only get Thanksgiving, but he has 10 days off. So..... we thought we'd take advantage of it and take a little roadtrip to my Mom and Dad's in Gardnerville, NV. We don't get up there as often as we like, traveling with 2 kids is not our favorite thing to do.
It looks like it might snow when we are there. I sure hope so!! Last winter Josh had a blast in the snow. I'm looking forward to relaxing, eating yummy enchiladas (my fam's tradition is enchiladas on Thanksgiving, we don't do the traditional turkey dinner), getting family pictures taken, having a girls night out with some girlfriends from high school, and having fun with the fam!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

2 comments:
take the children's benadryl along for the car ride:)
AWESOME! I am glad for you.
Post a Comment