It did snow one day, but not enough to stick to the ground. My brother took Josh to his fire station and my Dad took Josh to his work to see all the heavy equipment(tractors, snow plows, etc.). Josh was in heaven.
We got home and started decorating for Christmas. It is so much fun now that Josh has the concept and knows what's going on. Mike is still off of work for 4 more days. For all of you that have your husbands home nights and weekends... don't ever take it for granted. I dread when Mike goes back to work. Josh (and Mommy) absolutely loves having Daddy home to put him to bed.
I can't believe tomorrow is December... 25 more days until Christmas!!

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving and road trip.
Enjoy the rest of your time with Mike home! How wonderful he was able to get that time off!
wow! sounds like you guys had an eventful trip :) glad you had a great time!!! YAY for Christmas!
Post a Comment