Even though I had a great time in Nevada, I was poppin pain pills like an addict. Once we got home, I had a message from the dentist saying that for some reason he didn't get my message until that following Monday.....hmmmmm....really???
To make a long story short after trying some quick fixes in hopes of no root canal, nothing worked! I am still poppin the pills. I went in today and the verdict is, "Root canal on Friday morning!"
Yes, I asked the doctor about him "accidentally" hitting the nerve and he said the decay was actually really deep. You bet he is going to say that to save his behind. Overall, he is going to cut some of the cost and hopefully after Friday my Christmas wish will come true. HA HA

2 comments:
I love your pics and Bible verse in your heading! Beautiful!
I hope your tooth feels better soon!
sorry to hear your tooth is now a root canal. I asked my dentist about packing calcium and he said that was probably the right thing to do.
LOVE your new blog design!
Post a Comment