Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Homemade Haircut

I like short haircuts on my boys. My hubby has always cut their hair. Or I should say shaved their heads. This is little Josh getting his first haircut from Daddy.


This is Jason's first haircut from Daddy


The boys hair is getting long... well long to my liking. But, I didn't want the typical shaved head this time. Hubby is an expert at the clippers, but not so much at the scissors. I decided to utube videos on how to cut boys hair with scissors. After watching a couple moms' videos of them cutting their sons' hair I thought I would give it a try.

Here is crazy hair Josh before

Following what I learned from the videos, this was Josh mid haircut. He wasn't too thrilled with the bangs and mo hawk.

And Ta Da.... not too bad for my first time.




Jason got a haircut too and looks just as handsome. No clue why I didn't take pics of him. When Jason was done he said, "Can I do your hair now, Mommy?" 
It was super easy and free! 

No comments: