Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Please, Please tell summer to slow down. June was nice a gradually went by. Now July, I am not too fond of. July is flying by. Why oh why? Slow down I say, slow down!

Maybe July is flying by because we are having so much fun.

Watching the parade 

Josh is not as innocent as he looks 

I was trying so hard to get a good brother pic and this is all they would do

Sparklers

We did fireworks at our house in our court

No matter how many cool fireworks we get, sparklers are always their favorite
I wish there were these places with a ton of cool jump houses when I was a kid

Superman and Batman were their favorite
Swimming with friends 

The boys' and Daddy's favorite after church activity on Sundays is to golf.
Great America with our cousins 

Lunch with Snoopy

Boomerang Bay at Great America is so cool. The water play there is pretty awesome. 


Meeting some of the Peanuts gang


Until next time....

No comments: