Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bridal Shower Weekend

All the planning for my sister's Bridal Shower paid off on Saturday. We had such a nice day. I took a gazillion pictures. Here are just a few. 
We had the shower in my aunt's backyard and the weather was perfect. 

The Bride's seat

I wrapped these cans with scrapbook paper, put hydrangeas in then and put them on a cute little tray. They were on all the tables. So easy, cheap and cute. 

Pink Lemonade


Me, my sister and mom


All the beautiful ladies in our family
After the shower we went over to my Nana's house(all my dad's side of the family) and had a BBQ. That was lots of fun as well. Here's the proof...

Me and my sister, Amber

Sis in law, Vanessa, me and Amber

Yes, that is henna on her arm. My bro and his cute wife.

The soon to be married couple

not really sure...

my fam

How come I am the oldest and I am the one that gets picked on?

We were trying to take a pic while Mike was launching croquet balls at at us.

Nana and all the grand kids

This pretty much sums up my 83 year old Nana. She wanted to ride on Mike's bike so bad and was totally serious. 
Can't wait for the big wedding in September!

No comments: