Saturday, January 23, 2010

Got Hot Wheels?

When Josh told me that Jason's motorcycle was stuck in the rope, I was a little confused. I told him to show me what in the world he was talking about...

This is the rope he was referring to. Don't ask why I have that much rope, let alone in my house under our pool table. That is another post about my lovely husband in and of itself.


I had noticed that the boys' hot wheels bins have been pretty empty. The boys have 100s of hot wheels thanks to their Poppie.

When I looked inside the rope, there is a hole in the middle, I found all the missing hot wheels. It was FULL of them.



We spent quite a while shoving our hands down the hole trying to get not only cars, but a toy hammer, bouncy balls and a long lost baby toy.



This is what I pulled out of that rope... MY SNEAKY BOYS!

5 comments:

TASS said...

LOL! Sure, and only Jason's LAST toy was reported "stuck" because they had nothing else to put in the rope!

Shebecomes said...

that's hilarious :)

T said...

LOL - I agree with Jaimee and Rebecca. This is too funny. I've seen your rope at your house and I can't believe THAT many little hot wheels and other toys fit in there!

Rachel said...

Well it was really thoughtful of Mike to buy all that rope so your boys would have somewhere to store their toys out of sight. :)

Anonymous said...

um yeah, lol, that's a lot of cars. :)