I would think that after killing off hundreds of your family members, you would get the hint that you are not welcome in my house. I get it, you don't like the rain, but I don't get why you keep coming in after I spray Raid all over you. And where the heck are you coming from? As soon as I think I've got you little pests figured out, you come in from somewhere else.
Yes, my boys are cute and fun to play with, but you are not the kind of play date this mommy has in mind. This is your last warning... find your cozy, dry spot somewhere else. You are not welcome!
From,
Very Annoyed
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

2 comments:
We have that same issue...in our house and classroom. They're everywhere! AHHHH!
We had HORRIBLE ant problems until I was finally fed up while pregnant with my oldest. My payback? Clark Pest Control! I know it's an extra expense, but totally worth it.
Post a Comment