I am finding it hard to blog about anything else other than Haiti right now. I'm noticing this on most blogs this week. How could your heart not be broken right now for what has happened and is currently happening?
I mentioned Tuesday that our church partners with the New Life to the Children Orphanage in Haiti. Our pastor has been trying every means possible to get in touch with Pastor Jossaint, who runs the Orphanage. As you can imagine, there has been no contact and we do not know whether he is dead or alive. This is an awful feeling!
If you are like me, you may feel totally helpless. Prayer is ever so important right now. There are also many different organizations you can donate to if you feel called to do so.
Our church, Hollister Christian Fellowship has set up Paypal on their website where you can donate to the Haiti Project. 100% of donations will go to 100% of donations will go towards food, water, medical needs and emergency housing.
No contact with Pastor Jossaint also means no news on our sweet girl, Fabienne.

Praying she is okay!

No comments:
Post a Comment