These are a couple of the sweet kids at the New Life to the Children Orphanage in Haiti. The latest is that 25 of the children are in heaven and many more are unaccounted for. There are also about 1,000 people surrounding Pastor Jossaint's home that are in need of major medical attention. Our church is partnering with another church that are sending a medical team to Haiti this week. The team will set up at Pastor Jossaint's mom's house. They are going to enter in Dominican Republic, but getting to their destination is the tricky part. Please pray that they are able to make it there with all their supplies and fast.
For more updates you can become a fan of Haiti Project HCF on Facebook.
I find myself smothering my boys with smooches all day long and hurting for those kids in Haiti that have no mommies to smooch their cute little cheeks. I just want to take them all home.
Keep praying for Haiti!

1 comment:
So, have you heard news on your child yet? I am assuming you would tell us, I just wanted to check. I am still waiting to hear about mine...
Post a Comment