Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful

I have been so frustrated these last couple days with my dentist. I went in for a simple filling and came out with a ton more work done and I am still in a lot of pain as a result. What is with dentists not returning calls on their "emergency phones"? Even with the pain and frustration and wishing my husband was at home and not working, I am going to attempt to think positively and focus on Thanksgiving.
I have so much that God has blessed me with. If I list it all I would be here forever writing, and you would be here forever reading. Here are a few things...
- an awesome husband who works so hard to take care of me and our boys
- healthy, adorable kids
- our beautiful home (even if I am dying to paint the walls, but hubby likes them white)
- the opportunity to be a stay at home mommy, but still teach here and there when I want to
- family full of Christians who love Jesus (even though I wish they would all get up and move to Hollister)
- friends who make me laugh (and cry because they won't move to Hollister either...LISA)
- double stuffed oreo cookies... I am so serious!

I love posts with pics, so here is the most recent one of my family. Josh, Mike, Me, Jason, Dad, Mom, Sis and Bro

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am SO thankful for all our chats about kids, life, husbands and everything else! I'd be even more thankful if the kathermans would pack up and move down south!! :) love you friend!!