Saturday, August 25, 2012

First Week of School

We did it! We made it through our first week back to school. I am very thankful it is the weekend. Today will be filled with relaxing and lounging because this mommy is pooped. Unfortunately, with Daddy's work schedule this week he wasn't around much to partake in all the craziness, so single mama'n it this week wore me out.

Josh and I had our first day on Monday. Josh is a big 1st grader and I guess you can say I am a big 3rd grader.

Ready to go. This boy will not go without a hat. 

Josh and I in my classroom before school. My classroom is beach themed. =) 


The big 1st grader walking to his classroom. 



Each morning the whole 1st grade start their day with flag salutes, a song and prayer out in front of the school under the flag poles. This is my favorite pic ever!

And he's off....

Jason goes to school part time, so his first day was Wednesday. Jason is a big Pre Kindergartner. 
Jason and his Mario lunchbox are ready to go.

In his classroom. 

He looks so tall and old!

My boy and I later in the week. Notice the bags we both have under our eyes. This waking up early nonsense was getting to us. 
At the end of the week Josh came home with this. 
I am so proud of him for getting the Principal Award in his class the first week of school! 
And then Jason came home with a note that said he needs more food cause he eats fast and is still hungry. I though that was pretty funny.

So we have 1 week down and too many more to count to go. 
Happy weekend!!

No comments: