This morning both Josh and Jason had Tball. Both games were at the same time at different fields. It made for an interesting shuffle this morning, but it worked. As we were getting ready this morning I heard 4 words yelled across the house to me from Josh that made Mike and I about pee our pants laughing.... "MOOOOMMM, where's my cup?!" It was hilarious. I thought it was a little silly that little guys are wearing these, but today a boy at Jason's game took a baseball straight in the "you know what". Poor guy... I bet he will be asking his Mom the same question next week.
Jason was excited for it to finally be his turn to play.


He cut his thumb when he and another kid ran into each other and fell when he was running from 3rd base to home. Look at this little face. His poor thumb was getting blood everywhere.

Jason and I were able to make it over to Josh's game for about the last two innings.


One thing this mommy loves about busy baseball mornings... makes for an awesome nap time for the boys!
1 comment:
that last picture is too cute :)
Post a Comment