I just love seeing Josh so happy. The boy loves baseball and is good at it. I know I am totally biased, but he is really one of the best ones on his team. I am such a proud Mama!
Warming up before the game with Daddy
One of Josh's many hits at his game
Running to 2nd base
On 3rd base with Daddy as the 3rd base coach
Trying to keep Jason entertained while I yell for Josh and take a million pictures
Run home!
Josh played 3rd base today
Good game!
We are just having so much fun and enjoying all this family time that baseball brings!

3 comments:
SO FUN!!
Okay mama, we are DYING to get AJ into baseball - he loves it so far - how old does he have to be to start Tball? Is it four?
Ooooh, thanks for the response! (I never know how to comment respond either) - I just assumed it was four, so I better call around and find out! We already have the T-ball thing set up in our yard and he's learning how to catch in a mitt. I can't wait to go to games and stuff, so fun!
And Adam just turned 3 last friday, I forgot our boys are so close age-wise :)
Post a Comment