Friday, April 1, 2011

Feelin' Better Friday

What a week..... No, let me say it again..... What a week!!

After being cooped up last week with the week of rain we had, I was SO looking forward to the spring weather approaching. So ready that on the last day of pouring down rain, the kids and I trudged to Costco to buy groceries, all BBQing meals. We love to BBQ and be out in the backyard on nice days.

Then we all got hit with the stomach flu... yuck! I can finally say that today being day 5 of this nonsense, we are finally starting to feel better. Not sure if I want a big, juicy steak for dinner better, but I'll take feeling better.

All our fun plans got cancelled this week. I hate when that happens. I always feel so bad cancelling on people even though I know they appreciate me not sharing our nasty germs.

Anyways, time to get back to normal life and enjoy this weather. We are about to start baseball times 2! Josh gets to play real Little League this year and Jason will be doing Tball through the YMCA. I am way behind on my cleats and baseball attire shopping and coach Daddy is way behind on practicing with the boys.

Happy weekend and stay away flu!

No comments: