This weekend Josh went with Daddy to the dump. Now all the boys have been playing is "dump". Josh told Jason all about it and they literally spend hours doing this. The first thing Josh said when he woke up this morning was, "Where are my gloves? I need to go do my dump work."
Basically, they stack a bunch of pillows on one side of the couch, then re stack them on the other and then on the floor and do this over and over and over.
We moved into our house over 4 years ago and Josh was only 4 months old. People would always comment on our wood floors and how someday our kids would be sliding all over them in their socks. Well, that someday is here and I have two little boys who are pros at it.
Josh is still taking naps about 4 times a week. I will continue to milk it as long as I can. The days he stays awake he has to play in the playroom, but I never make him stay in there too long. Mostly, because he loves to do this...
The kid loves to do the dishes. He will seriously do a sink full of dishes, loading them in the dishwasher and everything. We were doing "school" the other day during nap time and he told me, "Mom, this is boring. Can I do the dishes?" I will milk this while I can too.

3 comments:
Definately milk it! And then send them to my house so they can teach Adam about doing the dishes :)
They are so funny! Everytime you post pictures I can't believe how big they are getting.
Milk it all! They are so cute!
Post a Comment