I did not mean to totally skip over a Thanksgiving and the whole "what I am thankful for post." We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Mike's family. We also had a great time in Santa Maria the weekend after visiting my family. The sad part is I brought my camera to Santa Maria and then realized I left my memory card in my laptop at home, so no fun pics from all the fun we had on that trip. On Thanksgiving day I didn't take very many pics because we were too busy having fun and playing BINGO. Fail for me... I love having pics with my posts.
So I will redeem myself (and make my mom happy to see pics of the boys) and share pics of us choosing our tree last night.





I loved waking up and smelling our beautiful tree. Happy December!!
3 comments:
so fun! you went from pumpkins up to a christmas tree in no time!! i still haven't put our decos up....blah. got the new pse 9, learning fun stuff, will have to share with you!
love them,someday I want to be there to see the boys excitment
Beautiful tree!!
Love the Larryboy t-shirt too :)
Post a Comment