Well, this is what God had planned for my life as a mom... blue, bugs, dirt, bodily functions, sports teams, dirt bikes, wrestling, monster trucks... get it??
We spent our day at the dirt bike park. As much of a girly girl that I am, I still love this kind of stuff.
God planned for me to be a boy mommy and I think growing up on a ranch, shooting guns, camping, riding tractors, herding cattle with my dad, playing in hay were all little ways God was preparing me to enjoy what I get to do with my boys.
No matter how different I may have pictured my life to be, I wouldn't change the life God planned for me for anything. I love my dirt biking boys and my even bigger boy that I get the honor of being the wife of and raising these precious boys with.

2 comments:
you are the perfect boy mom!! i love the pictures too :) and your two little cutie boys! it's been wayyy too long...we need a reunion soon (chloe's got a wedding to plan!)
and you are a wonderful Mommy...I am so proud!!!!!love you
Post a Comment