Sunday, April 18, 2010

What really happens...

I like to post a lot of pics on both my blog and on facebook. I've mentioned before that we have no family that live in the same town as us. This is how they stay updated on the boys.

I usually post the cute, photoshopped pictures of my family... but not today. I have a confession to make. My boys do not always pose so innocent and cute like this...


or this...


When I am trying to get them to pose for a cute picture most of them look something like this...

Jason kicking Josh and Josh is trying to block him with his own kick


Jason hitting Josh


Josh attacking Jason with his plane


This behavior usually results in both boys getting in trouble, which makes Josh mad and Jason cry


Or Josh yells, "What up!" mid photo


All I wanted this morning was one decent picture of the boys. I really should have recorded the whole thing and put that on my blog. It was quite hilarious...

1 comment:

Shebecomes said...

Haha, thats really funny :)