My Aunt Paulett and cousins Mason and Mareya came for a visit this week. The boys (and me) were so excited. Josh is a tad obsessed with his cousin Mason and we hear about him all the time. I should have recorded his reaction when I said they were coming to visit.
We spent today at one of my favorite places... Monterey.


I must say this in every post having to do with family coming to visit... I wish my family lived closer!
2 comments:
My first glance at the top picture I thought "Who is that lady"...and then I realized... oh my goodness, its Mareya. How old is she now? Thats crazy!
i havent been to the aquarium since we went in FOURTH grade... how sad it that? BUT i am going after i run the big sur marathon since we are staying in monterey!! cant wait :)
i cannot believe how grown up mareya is - i saw your pics on facebook!!! WOW she is a beauty!
Post a Comment