Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen!

We've had a great Easter weekend and I am so glad that Mike had the weekend off!

On Saturday we went to a super fun Easter brunch and egg hunt. The boys had a blast and check out the beautiful setting.



My college roomie and one of my bestest friends came to visit.


We got goodies ready for the Easter Bunny, who Josh calls Peter Cottontail. Josh was certain that he needed to drink out of an umbrella straw.


Peter Cottontail came. He really needs to bring Jason his own personalized basket cover like Josh has next year.


We went to church this morning and the kids got to have another fun Easter egg hunt. They were so excited to open all their eggs when we got home.


We dyed eggs. Check out Josh's upper lip. He fell in his Sunday School class and hit his mouth on the table.



I have to say that I am a little bummed with the weather this weekend. It was cold and rainy, which meant the boys didn't get to wear their new Easter outfits. I guess they will just look pretty darn cute at church next week.

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

No comments: