
This morning our church hung up pictures of orphans from Haiti that are in need of sponsors. I actually wasn't planning on taking any of the children, but I thought I'd go take a look at the pictures.
That's when I saw Feirier... she likes to be called Fabienne. She is 8 years old and her birthday is August 10th, which is my birthday. She also wants to be a teacher when she grows up. How could I pass her up??
She's now ours and I can't wait to start communicating with her! I can't wait to go buy some fun girly things to send to her!

4 comments:
Does this mean I finally get a granddaughter?
Awesome! What org. are you sponsoring her through? I have a child in Haiti too...who I am hoping to go meet soon. Now you have a reason to come with me :)
That is so cool! My parents started sponsering a chinese boy quite a few years ago, and it's so neat to read his letters and hear about how he's doing. Really neat that you guys did this :)
We have a little boy in Haiti :) I LOVE getting his letters, he always writes how he prays for my family and hopes we're all well and he tries to do well in school, to make us proud. :')
Post a Comment