Friday, November 6, 2009

Hello, Anyone Out There?

I started this blog a year ago to keep family and friends updated on our fam, since we have no family that live in town. I've really enjoyed blogging and braggin' a bit about my handsome boys... all 3 of them!

I'm sure there are others out their in blog land reading my blog and I'd love to know who you are. Please leave a quick comment saying hey. I'd love to meet you!

Happy Friday!! It sure is a happy one for me... I'm off to get my hair done. =)

4 comments:

Aron said...

well you know i read but i havent said hi in a while, so HI!! miss you!!!!!! GAH its been forever :(

Serenity Now said...

I read your blog - even if I don't comment regularly...I"m lurking :)
Aron introduced me to your blog, and I love reading about your boy adventures!

T said...

I also read your blog regularly! : )

Amber said...

i read your blog! your little guys are super cute!