Monday, August 24, 2009

Did You Know?...


... that I am a pilot and I fly a pink airplane with a number 8 on it? Well, according to my very imaginative 3 year old that is my current profession this week.

I think Josh is a little confused about his mommy's job. He knows what daddy does and is very proud. He even voluntarily told the lady at the UPS store today where his daddy works.

Here are a couple professions that he has told people I do:
pull weeds
wash clothes
work out at the gym
drive a tow truck
play instruments

Notice teacher and MOMMY are not on that list? hmmmm... someone needs to set this boy straight. I really don't want my kid going around telling people his mommy drives a tow truck!

(FYI: do not type pictures of busy moms into google... you will not find the kind of busy you are looking for if you know what I mean!)

5 comments:

TASS said...

nice!At least he's got a good excuse...he's 3! My mother thinks I'm good for nothing with my fancy education and all I do is take care of my husband. Apparentely I'm not a good mother either. Oh, oops, I'm angry. :0)

Shebecomes said...

Hey, don't feel bad. He told me his daddy "works at a gas station", remember? Did we ever figure out where that one came from?

Shebecomes said...

Hey roomie, my friend Morgan is doing a 3 month diaper giveaway on her blog...thought you might be interested! Here is her site: http://mrspriss.com

Shebecomes said...

Hey roomie, my friend Morgan is doing a 3 month diaper giveaway on her blog...thought you might be interested! Here is her site: http://mrspriss.com

Amber said...

Giggle... I love it! Out of the mouth of babes huh!


My aunt sent me a link to your blog...so fun!