
I really can't believe that my baby is already 15 months old! I don't think I can technically still call him a baby. Sometimes I forget that he is not a baby anymore. He has been totally fighting me lately when he sits down in his high chair to eat, which is odd because this boy loves to eat. Then I realized... he doesn't want me to feed him anymore. If I put the plate or bowl down, the boy will eat all by himself with a fork/spoon and no mess like a champ. It's stuff like this that I do all the time. I forget that he is a toddler now and not a baby. He is so independent lately.

It goes by all too fast. I still feel like this should be Jason...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the boys are getting older. We are starting to get out of that "baby phase", which I am really enjoying. I do wish I could hold that tiny baby Josh and tiny baby Jason again though.

1 comment:
AND I WISH I COULD HOLD MY BABY APRIL, BABY AMBER AND BABY LUCIO AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment