In my blog from yesterday I mentioned that Josh loves the movie Cars and it is one of the Disney movies I am okay with him watching. Tonight I needed to tackle the laundry that had been piling on my bed all day so I let Josh watch some of Cars. I heard the word moron for the first time. We've watched this movie before and I never even noticed it. What kind of mom am I???? Thank goodness he has never noticed it (yet).
We are always losing Jason's pacifiers. One day we have like 5 and the next hour I can't find any. Yesterday was one of those days where I couldn't find any pacifiers. Luckily, he's not too attached so it wasn't a huge deal. This morning Josh asked me to open his tool box and guess what was inside... Jason's pacifiers! The stinker collected them all yesterday and hid them. Boy did he think it was hilarious when I opened his tool box and found them.
I keep on debating if I want to join a gym in town. I really do not need to be spending the extra money each month on membership fees, but so many gyms are having great deals if you sign up this month. This morning Mike and I were talking about it and he gave me some good ideas of things I could do at home and even said he'd watch the kids more often so I can try to workout on my own kid free. (I am going to hold him to that!) I guess I'll take until the end of the month to make my gym decision. I'm going to see if I can indeed to some kind of workout routine on my own.
Enough with my random thoughts... off to eat some homemade ice cream and watch one of my fav shows. Yes, ice cream defeats the purpose of working out... I know!
Managing Hydration When You Are a Runner
5 years ago

1 comment:
My husband gave me a great workout routine. Haven't done it in years, but it's really good. Should really start it up again......anyway, I can do it at home and it doesn't cost me anything. : ) It's M - F and a little different each day. Doesn't even talk that long.
Let me know if you would like it. I would be happy to email it to you.
Post a Comment