Daddy has always cut Josh's hair at home. Well, I should say he has always shaved Josh's head. There was one time we were visiting my grandparents and we took Josh to this adorable kids salon. They had cars and airplanes the kids can sit in while they get their haircut and they get to pick out their own movie to watch too. We have nothing like that in Hollister, just good 'ol Supercuts.
Last night Josh got a haircut. For some reason this time there were more tears than ever before. Usually, he sits there and is fine with the occasional squeals when the shaver gets close to his neck or ears.
Here is Josh getting ready... notice the calm, happy face.

The fear is setting in.


After...his face says it all!
3 comments:
he wants long hair!!
that's the face Lee gives me when I cut his hair all crooked! I was just thinking how long Gianna's hair was getting and she's probably going to need a trim soon.
I tagged you my dear!
http://scrappingservant.blogspot.com/2009/01/for-dear-friend.html
Post a Comment