Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm in Love...

...with my new Shark Steam Mop.

I am always on the lookout for easier, yet more efficient ways to clean my house. We had some friends over a few weeks ago who recently replaced the carpet in their house with laminate. Since we have laminate floors through our house as well, we got on the topic of how my floors are such a pain to clean. Our friends said they bought the Shark Steam Mop and that it was amazing. Of course, I put this on my Christmas list. I used it for the first time the other night and it was indeed AMAZING.
It doesn't use any chemicals, just water. It sanatizes while it cleans and is so easy to use. It is safe on all floors and I would recommend it to all. Put me on an infomercial!

3 comments:

T said...

Be careful with the steamer on your laminate floors. I just got laminate floors put in and they told me not to use a steamer. I use the Bona system.

Lisa said...

i bet you love your shark the way i love celeste, our roomba. maybe we should introduce them. can you imagine the efficient cleaning offspring they'd produce??
ps. i'm listening to the new taylor swift cd, totally obsessed with it, will send you a copy with your fun clothes package:)(if i can find my blank cds...)

Serenity Now said...

oooh, do you think it works on real hardwood floors as well? We live in a house built in the 40's with the original floors, and I'm always freaked about what to use...