Sunday, October 21, 2012

Update in Pictures

Life is great and busy... enjoy an update on my little family in pictures.

Josh's reading glasses arrived and here he is looking so studious doing his Spelling and Cursive homework. 

Josh at our school's Jog-a-Thon. One of his favorite days of the school year. 


Last lap... it's like he is so relieved to make it to the end. 

I love that I teach at his school. I got to sneak away from my class to watch the first graders run.

We celebrated Daddy's birthday.
The boys(yes, I know Josh is dressed crazy) outside their favorite restaurant on Daddy's birthday. 

I surprised Mike with tickets at the Improv to see Jo Koy. We love going here. 

I have no shame in saying that I deserve the "Wife of the Year" award. I also surprised Mike with an electronic drum set. He has been wanting one forever. More on the bedroom makeover in another post. We have converted the playroom into a music room.  
The boys are having some fun too.

No comments: