Somehow we ended up taking 9 of these little fishies home.(I also took home a ton of hydrangeas. I still have a vase full in every room of the house) And somehow I ended up at Petsmart the night of the wedding right before they closed all dressed up getting a fish bowl and fish food. Things I do for my children.... Did I mention I hate fish?
![]() |
| Josh's fish face |
We have woken up twice to a belly side up fish and the third...well.. I swear it was an accident. I now know not to transfer the fish into the clean bowl with a spoon with holes over the garbage disposal. Yep, it happened.
So now there are 6 of these fish. My sister got back from her honeymoon so happy that I had some of her fish because she wanted some. The rest went home with little cousins and with our Grandpa for his pond. Lets see if I can keep any



2 comments:
Ha, you fish killer. Do you remember the time Nadia filled her fish tank with bottled water out of the fridge? It was a massacre. Tragic, yet hilarious. Juat please tell me you turned on the water and washed him down the sink...without turning the garbage disposal on. Ewww.
stupid fish. i'd let them all die.
Post a Comment