We are home from the hospital and our little patient is all drugged and sound asleep. He did great(way better than Mommy), surgery went well and we are on the road to recovery. New tubes put in his ears, lots of fluid drained, adenoids removed and big hopes for no more ear infections, improved hearing and improved speech.
 |
| The happy boy prior to surgery. The poor kid had no clue what he was on for. |
 |
| This was right before they took him to the operating room. They had already given him some drugs so he was loopy and so funny. He felt fuzzy just like the picture. |
 |
Sweet boy in recovery. He slept for a long time. We were so relieved to see our boy out of surgery and doing well.
|
After he woke up, ate a popsicle and was watched by his nurse for a little bit we got to go home. Josh spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa, so Jason and I cuddled on the couch for the rest of the day. There will probably be a few more days like this and I am totally ok with that!
Thanks for your prayers!
3 comments:
So glad he is okay! Although there is just something not right about seeing your little boy in a hospital bed with tubes and wires. I think alot of times this stuff is way harder on us parents!!
Hey April. I am so happy everything went ok. Keep cuddling, that is the best medicine (for both of you :)
Ahhh, poor baby. I'm so glad everything went well!
Post a Comment