Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter and Mom's Birthday

It's spring break!! Yahooo!
We started our spring break out right with a trip to Monterey. Easter weekend also was my mom's 50th. Yes, she is young... that's what I keep hearing. So my immediate family all spent the weekend in Monterey. Our condo was in Pacific Grove to be exact. We started off by everyone meeting at our house, having lunch and then we were on our way. Josh made sure to leave this for the Easter Bunny so he would know where we were.

I have a zillion pics from our weekend. Here are just a few fun ones. We walked around down town Pacific Grove, celebrated my mom's bday, went to Carmel, walked from the condo to Lover's Beach a few times, cooked meals together, played some fun kinect dancing games(which I totally schooled everyone in), dyed Easter eggs, walked Cannery Row and much more.
Nanie and the boys and an ice cream shop decked out in everything Beatles
The newlyweds... Luc and Vanessa

Amber and her boyfriend Nate
Lover's Beach

The beginning of the boys rock/shell collection

This is a typical sister picture. We could be models

Happy Birthday!

Carmel Beach


Dying Easter eggs on the balcony

me and my "little" brother and sister
My parents had a sweet master bedroom and we took it over


Mike and I got to ride on his new toy to Carmel. It was so much fun!

Nanie, Poppie and boys

my fam
It was such a fun weekend. We can't wait to do it again!

So now we are home and enjoying what's left of our spring break. This sweet boy has a very early morning.
We have a 6:30am check in for his surgery. I will try my best to update when we are home and settled from the hospital. We would love your prayers! =)

2 comments:

Shebecomes said...

Okay, I must have missed it... what surgery is Jason having? For his ears?

And doesn't it seem like just yesterday we were a bunch of goofy college kids hanging out in Pacific Grove? Blink and we're gonna be turning 50 (no, no, 30 is bad enough :/

Serenity Now said...

Any surgery updates? Hope he's doing okay over there!

I wish you had seen my face when you said your mom turned 50...my parents are almost 70! LOL

You made me miss carmel with all those pictures :)